us Certificate attestation in UAE

You can obtain your birth certificate, educational qualification certificate, driving license, marriage/divorce certificate, death certificate, and other papers legally validated for visa reasons with the help of the US Embassy in the UAE.
If you are not a citizen of the United States and are requesting a visa for the United Arab Emirates, you must possess a Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the local police force.